The Everett Farmers Market is very full this Sunday, June 29th with 35 Washington Farmers/Growers products.
- Tree Fruit is featured at Bills Fruit, Tonnemaker Family Orchard, Martin’s Family Orchard, Magana, and Holmquist Hazelnuts.
- Strawberries and Raspberries can be found at Hayton Farms, Skagit Sun Berry, Sakuma Bothers Farm, Swanson Farms, Skipley Farms and Youngquist Farms
- Seasonal Veggies and more at Frog Song, Guerrero Farm, Carmen Gardens, Lyall Farms and Lee’s Fresh Produce.
- Cheese can be found at Gothberg Goat Cheese, Glendale Shephead, Golden Glen Creamery and Mt Townsend.
- Honey by Phil’s Apiaries
- Seafood by Island Meats Seafoods locally caught by Kevin.
- Livestock can be found at Skagit Angus Beef, and Pioneer Farm.
- Flowers and Veggies at our Hmong Farmers who are Bee Garden, Neng Garden, Teng Garden, Thai Yang, Mai Houa Garden, and Lee Thor Garden.
Check the Vendor Map to see where they are located. If you can’t find them while you are at the Market just ask at the the RED CANOPY (Market Headquarters).