Everett Farmers Market Holiday Craft Fair & Market
December 3rd & 4th 2016
- Vendor Booth Layout Map: are approximately 6’ x 8’. There are some custom spaces available, such as corners and entries. See the map click to confirm your placement
- No Set up on Friday – But you can stop by to see your location in the afternoon after 2pm on Friday.
- Setup begins at 9:00 a.m. Saturday & Sunday but if you need to arrive earlier, just let us know. The Market opens at Noon both days. There is easy access and unloading, and some ADA parking will be available for customers. The EFM has a few hand trucks and carts, but best to bring your own.
- Saturday we close at 6pm and Sunday at 4pm. We noted a couple of vendors have the wrong time listed on your event pages, so please make the change for Sunday.
- Lights –We encourage Vendors to use spot lighting, twinkle lights, and up-racks to maximize booth space. DO remember a surge protector, bring short outdoor extension cord for your usage (25’ or less) rubber mats/carpets, and business signage.
- Vendors Dress for the Weather – even though we are inside, and we have heaters, do dress in layers, mittens/gloves, hat, warm boots, and a mat to stand on. Seas the Day Cafe and Bluewater Distillery are available for coffee, sandwiches, and hot toddies. Free hot chocolate by the Port after 1:00 pm on Saturday. BYO lunch, or enjoy Scuttlebutt Restaurant’s menu.
- Breakdown @ 6:00 p.m. – cars in @6:15 p.m. on Saturday; breakdown after 4 p.m. Sunday. Karen and I will provide overnight security Saturday, in addition to Port security.
- Bring your cash boxes, phones, HotSpot, SQUARE and PayPal, etc. The EFM will not offer token sales, but Scuttlebutt does have a cash machine but they did run out of money last year.
- There will be music on Sunday, they are not being paid by EFM, so please be supportive and fill their tip jars. Thank You….
Let’s Motivate our Customers
Please Market this even as “2 Days” – Everett Farmers Market Holiday Craft Fair http://everettfarmersmarket.net/2016/11/2-days-everett-farmers-market-holiday-craft-fair/
2016 Holiday Vendors – The Vendor page is on our website at http://everettfarmersmarket.net/holiday-craft-fair/2016-holiday-vendors
- Double check this page – Is your Business name correct? Does it link to the correct place? Do we have an image of your product on the slider?
- If anything is not correct or is missing – please supply us with the correct information or image email@example.com
- Image for the slider must be at least 1024 x 756 or it will be fuzzy.
Announcement Page – linking to “Holiday on the Bay” and “Holiday Vendor Craft Fair” can be found at http://everettfarmersmarket.net/holiday-craft-fair
A Face Book Page has been created – Invite everyone to like our page, and vendors you are able to post on this page which will show up after it has been moderated. In your Facebook post, show us your booth, products, and specials for this Holiday Market.
NOV 29th – Reminder going out will be blasted via our newsletter, Press Release again, MyEverett News, Live in Everett plus Social Media (FB, twitter, instagram) etc. There are a total of 39 Vendors attending, if everyone invited 25 people to attend, we’d have 975 people attending and if each one brought a friend who was purchasing one special gift, we would then have almost 2000 folks attending…..
Vendor Website or Newsletters be sure to post announcements where you will be on Dec 3rd & 4th and motivate your customers with specials to attend, to come on down to see you for special holiday gifts. Your special could only be offered on Sunday….
Karen and Gary 425-422-5656