Susan designs and creates all of the products that are sold in her booth. Her husband and partner, Alan Weinstein, assists in all aspects of the business. They have been a participating craft vendor with the Everett Farmer’s Market since 2017 and are very happy to take part in the 2021 season.
Susan’s unique products are made of cotton, wool, silk, satin and blended fabrics that are cool, fun, and beautiful. Some of her products are made with fabrics printed with professional and college team logos, famous movie/television characters, and pop culture icons and themes.
- Fashion pullover Ponchos
- Purses, tote bags, clutches, day packs, back packs, tri-fold and bi-fold wallets
- Infinity scarves
- Tissue box covers in the shape of a miniature couch
- Knit hats and head wraps
- Zippered coin purses, hip pocket pouches, drawstring pouches, and cardholders
- Baby items such as bibs, headbands, and hats along with baby carrier slings.
- Dog tote bags/carriers and slings, and scarves
- Mahjong game table mats, accessory carry bags, purses, and tote bags
- Fabric and ribbon headbands
- Wallets, bow ties, neckties, and skullcaps
- Lavender scented heating/cooling wraps
- Polar fleece toy balls and footballs filled with fiberfill
- Neck rolls and head rests made of polar fleece and filled with fiberfill
Contact Susan and Alan with questions or to place an order at Etsy Store: http://etsy.com/shop/SusanAmiraDesigns, or email@example.com. Call 425-647-9702. Please follow Susan Amira Designs on Facebook and Instagram